The Online Channels may provide links to other third-party websites and features. Some of these third-party websites may be co-branded with E&L Drive even though they are not owned, controlled, operated, or maintained by E&L Drive does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. These websites are subject to their respective privacy policies. In some cases, we may provide the Offerings jointly with other businesses. For these co-branded offerings in which a third party is involved in your transactions, we will sometimes share or jointly collect customer data related to those transactions with that third party.
Personal Information We Obtain
The data we obtain varies based on the Offerings you use.
The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information (such as name email address, telephone number, postal or other physical address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business or billing contacts);
- information used to create your online account (such as username and password);
- business profile and practices information used to evaluate you as a partner;
- photographs, video images, voice recordings or transcripts;
- billing and financial information (such as name, billing address, payment card details and bank account information and purchase history);
- IP address and location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code);
- the precise geolocation of your mobile device;
- time and date related access to events, offices or facilities; information collected in forms that may be required on-site to access E&L Drive facilities;
- personal information contained in forums, blogs, and testimonials you provide or that we obtain from publicly available sources (such as social media channels);
- information related to participation in classroom or online training, including programs completed and certifications achieved;
- information necessary to provide support or other paid consulting services (such as contact details, chat services, support details, and event history);
- personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our “Contact” feature or other in-product or in-service messaging);
- other personal information we obtain through our Offerings.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the information we obtain to:
- provide and administer our products and services (including websites and apps for which you have registered);
- process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- help you complete a transaction or order and provide customer support; bill you for products and services you purchased;
- provide training, support and consulting services; create and manage your account with E&L Drive; operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, developing, enhancing and improving our products and services;
- managing our communications and customer relationships; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- perform data analytics (such as research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
- communicate with you about your account and orders (including sending emails relating to your registration, account status, order confirmations, renewal or expiration notices and other important information);
- conduct advertising, marketing and sales activities (including sending you promotional materials, generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, promotions and surveys; connect employees with their enterprise account administrator;
- verify your identity and protect your account against unauthorized use or abuse of our services;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- protect the health, safety and security of our employees; comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is used, and the context in which the data is obtained, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases:
- performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- our legitimate business interests;
- compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims;
- or your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
E&L Drive may share personal data in the following ways:
- if sharing your data is necessary to provide a product, service or information you have requested; as part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to our business partners;
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear from our business partners;
- to connect employees with their company administrator(s);
- with our customers to report and help manage issues requiring support or as part of consulting services;
- with our customers and partners to inform them about their users’ use of our services (such as when a user has obtained credentials or completed a course);
- with service providers we have engaged to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support, customer relations management and data analytics).
Your Rights and Choices
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below or by accessing your E&L Drive account. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.