How do I sign a log?
- You can access your past logs on the Log History page.
- If a log has not been signed, it will have an Unsigned badge on the right. Select the log to be taken to its page.
- At the top of the Past Log page, you will have alerts for all pending issues. Select the Sign Log button on the alert.
- If you agree to the statement on the Sign Log page select the Add a Signature button.
- Use your finger to create a signature then select the Confirm button at the upper right. Now that you have a signature added, you can select the Agree button to sign that log.
- Once a log has been signed, it cannot be edited.