How do I add a driver?
- Be sure you are on the Drivers page of the DriveELD Carrier Site.
- The Active tab will show active drivers and their current duty status and the Inactive tab will list drivers that have been removed from your carrier account.
- To add a new driver, click the Add Driver button at the top.
- In the new popup, fill in the driver’s email and change the settings as needed. The driver email address cannot be the same email address that was used to create a carrier account.
- Once you are finished filling in the driver’s information, click on the Add This Driver Button to complete this step.
- You will be on the Invited tab on the Drivers page, where you will see all outstanding driver invites.
- Drivers creating accounts on the mobile app will see invites during account creation. Make sure you tell your drivers to get the DriveELD mobile app on their phone.
- You can also check for driver requests under the Requested Tab. After reviewing the driver’s information, either select the green Confirm button to accept and activate their account, or select decline if you do not accept their request.
Only $99 annually, per truck.
No long-term commitment, no hidden fees, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP
201 East Washington Street Suite 1302, Iowa City, IA, 52240